Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On Sonia Choquette

Three books - I've read three of her books since I saw this inspirational speaker at the ICAN conference last April. And I highly recommend them ALL! Each has a distinctly different flavor, but they all impacted me greatly:

The Answer is Simple..Love Yourself, Live Your Spirit (Five Star with a Heart):  Read this book if you have a great need to boost your self-esteem or just need to find yourself or your spirituality. I found great inner peace. This book remains by my bedside at night.

Your Heart's Desire:  Looking to reach a particular goal, but having trouble getting there? READ THIS BOOK! It will be perfect for you. (Five Star)

Ask Your Guides: Connecting to your Divine Support: This book is nothing what I expected to be, but it was really wonderful. It sort of confirms everything that was taught to us in Sunday School and everything that we innately know, but sometimes choose not to believe. I love this book -- another Five Star and a Heart for Sonia.

Sonia Choquette is an amazing person. I visit her website regularly and check her inspirational comments on facebook. I really hope to meet her someday. But for now, I'll just keep reading her books!

No comments: